Skype
Exodeity

What is Love? What is Love?

Hahah

Some of those hidden messages and images are funny as hell! " I was gonna draw a penis here " and the one where the heart was afraid of the poo in that box, hilarious! Hahah!!

LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

BUG!!!

Once you become the boyfrind of any of the girls, and you try to go on a date, you cant talk to them, you can click it, but nothing hapens!! So annoying!!! So much time wasted!! Argg!!

BTW, Great game :p

LilDwarf responds:

....time wasted? Go to her house if your her boyfriend and you'll see >:C

~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT] ~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT]

Awesome!

It's not too often I go an write reviews, but this song is awesome, the best part IMO is that THX drop, you need to work that out, and make it a major feature in another song, that drop gave me chills! Love that THX sound :D

Great job 20/10 10/5

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks! You are correct, that is the THX sound. I could not find a good quality sample, so I spiced it up a LOT to get it to sound at least ok... There are so many possible sounds that could be turned into dubstep that it really is open ended. I find this also adds a challenge to be new and creative.

Thanks for reviewing!

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

Simply awe inspiring.

I hardly login to newgrounds, I usually just troll around, download whatever, and be done with it, but I can't stop listening to this, and felt I had to leave a positive review. I've listened to this one, and your remastered one. Too be honest, I like this one *much* much better. The remastered one is no-where near... Bassey? ( Idk if there's a word for More Bass, other than.. Well.. More bass :P ) Anyway, your remastered version, doesn't 'thump' ANYWHERE near as much as this one, and for some, that's a good thing, but if your truly a Dubstep fanatic; thump = pump. If you know what I mean :D. I do enjoy the remastered version on headphones, but even with a pretty damn good sub, I can't 'feel' the remastered as much as this, it seems as if you just took an EQ and turned up the highs, and turned down the lows, but that's just my opinion of course, amazing work on both, this is, in my mind, the epitome of Dubstep.

All in all, both ones are AMAZING, and I felt I should let you know, make more songs like this, and you sir, have yourself a career.

Good day. :D

mr-jazzman responds:

I honestly don't understand how people could say there isn't enough bass in the remastered version! =( I even added a sub bass TO it, so how in the hell could it even be possible that there is no bass on it? >Sigh<...I dunno man, it's driving me nuts...add more bass, and to actually come out with less for some people. It's kind of an anomaly, because I LOVE my subs. And it sounded UBER-bassy in my car, so I really don't understand what's going on here! =(

Thanks for the review though man, glad I could get a rare NG-er to come and leave me a review! =)

The Mountain King ([FoD M The Mountain King ([FoD M